Types of Property Inspections We Provide
Pre-Purchase Home Inspection (Buying a home) A home inspection will minimize your risk and provide you with specific facts regarding the physical conditions of your new home so an informed purchasing decision can be made.
Pre-Listing Seller Home Inspection (Selling a home) By having a pre-listing inspection done, you can identify problems early and then either correct them or present them as is. This assures that the first offer you accept can move quickly and smoothly to closing without delays or costly surprises.
Pre-Warranty Expiration Inspection Builders often give the seller a 12-month warranty to fix any issues found in or around the home. This type of inspection should be done one month prior to the expiration of that warranty. This ensures that any problems found will be the builder’s responsibility to remedy.
Multi-Unit and Light Commercial Inspection
WDI Inspections (Wood Destroying Insects) We work with Third Party Certified Inspectors that are licensed by the Ohio Department of Agriculture to offer WDI inspections and treatment.
Our Full Property Inspections Include:
• Roof, Vents, Flashings and Trim
• Gutters and Downspouts
• Skylight, Chimney, and Other Roof Penetrations
• Decks, Stoops, Porches, Walkways and Railings
• Eaves, Soffits and Fascia
• Grading and Drainage
• Basement, Foundation and Crawlspace
• Water Penetration and Foundation Movement
• Heating System
• Cooling System
• Main Water Shut-off Valve
• Water Heating System
• Interior Plumbing Fixtures and Faucets
• Drainage Sump Pumps with Accessible Floats
• Electrical Service Line and Meter Box
• Main Disconnect and Service Amperage
• Electrical Panel(s), Breakers and Fuses
• GFCIs and AFCIs
• Fireplace Damper, Door, and Hearth
• Insulation and Ventilation
• Garage Doors, Safety Sensors and Openers
All property inspections are conducted according to InterNACHI Standards and Ethics. If any problems are detected, we will recommend further evaluation by licensed contractors.
Report Provided for Property Inspections:
An InspectorFX computer-generated (400 point report with digital photos) will be provided within a reasonable time after the end of the home inspection – sometimes the same day. Our typical home inspection will take two to three hours and will provide you as much information as possible about your new home or commercial property.
****We are fully Insured and carry E&O and General Liability Insurance.****